Wednesday, September 25, 2013

THIS GIRL

I'm so excited to announce that I will be attending Kansas City Fashion Week! I will be doing coverage to demonstrate the style life that KC has to offer. I will definitely will be snapping pictures away like crazy and pick my favorite outfits from both designers and attendees. 

This is going to be my first time ever attending Fashion week so it's a big deal to me, lol. Ugh, I'm just excite to meet fellow bloggers in my area and hopefully create new friends that have the same interests in me when it comes to fashion. Psh, I already have two outfits ready for the events lol!
 Sunglasses: Choies, Tank: Thrifted, Kimono: H&M, Shorts: The Vintage Closet, Boots: Chictopia, Purse: Rocket Clothing Exchange

I haven't worn my H&M kimono for quite some time now so I decided today was perfect weather to bring out the blossoms. I wanted to wear something pretty casual today but of course, there's really no such thing as casual because I'm not a casual girl at all, unless I feel like crap and hate the world lol. I wore my boots out for the first time today to try and break them in at work and yeeeeah, I lasted 3 hours straight moving around. I'm definitely going to have to get some foot padding to wear my babies.


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube



2 comments:

  1. Love your kimono/jacket and shoes :)
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love this outfit! and those shoes are literally to die for (so is your hair)! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!