Tuesday, September 24, 2013

MOBBIN' MINNIE

So I went to my local grocery store during my lunch break to pick up some chow mein and I swear everyone in that single store was staring at me like I was going to rob the bank lol. I don't think I've worn this much red in a looooong time. I guess I was just being too much of a gangsta reppin' my childhood.
Necklace: Forever 21, Jumper: Disney, Windbreaker: Disney, Leggings: Forever 21, Shoes: Faded Glory

I feel like I should dress up like this everyday for Fall. I'm really diggin' casual leggings with major statement shirts. Prepare to see a lot of black pants in my wardrobe (psssst, IFTU is coming soon!) Can't you see Minnie Mouse robbing banks reppin' her man? Maybe I'll be Mobbin' Minnie for Halloween this year.


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!