Friday, September 20, 2013

LADY JOKUH

Happy Friday! So Kansas City Fashion Week is coming up and I'm so excited! I want to see what the fashion scene is really like in downtown. I filled out an application so I can go behind the scenes and have you guys keep up with me. I can't wait to meet all the local fashion designers and bloggers!
Beanie: Urban Relaxation, Button Down: Ralph Lauren, T-shirt: Hot Topic, Shorts: Express, Thigh Highs: Windsor, Boots: Chictopia

Here's my first try at wearing layers for Fall, what do you guys think? I'm trying to practice layering it up because I'm the worst at it lol. Somehow this look became pretty gangster-ish (hence the title lol). I can get used to these kinds of look lol.



Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube


2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! & it's super exciting following a blogger who lives close! Hope to see you at KCFW as well xx

    modishmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit. I love your originality, it's so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!