Wednesday, September 18, 2013

LUV SIC

Before you view these photos, I would like to warn you that you will see a weird thing above my left knee. Do not be alarm though, out of boredom I drew on myself to get an idea on what type of tattoo I want. My parents are going to kill me but I really want one on my thigh. I might just get an piece of Conrad Roset somewhere. <3
Sunglasses: Choies, Top: J. Crew, Shorts: Thrifted, Boots: Chictopia

Who would have thought it would be in the 90s today -.- I found my old J. Crew button-up that I haven't worn in forever. I bought it a couple of years ago at Buffalo Exchange. Unfortunately you can't see the super cute detailing of the gold trim within the shirt.


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube


1 comment:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!