Tuesday, September 17, 2013

SETTLE DOWN

It's raining! I'm so excited! But anywho, there was a power outage yesterday and everytime that happens my cable gets more channel! So now I have Syfy and I have been watching it all day. Who would have thought that Heros of Cosplay would be own, which I'm totally into cosplay. Time to get some inspiration and take notes! :D



 Hat: Urban Outfitters, Sweater: Forever 21, Tights: Forever 21, Boots: Chictopia


Yaaaaas, I finally got boots! I've been on the search for boots for so long and I finally got them thanks to Chictopia! You guys have no idea how difficult it is to find size 5-5.5 shoes that I actually like. It's so perfect too that I got them on a day where it's raining!

I also got a 5 panel hat from Urban Outfitters for $10 because I am in need for some hats for this rainy season. On the sides it's mesh and I love the leaves print. Yaaaaas, I think that's going to be my new word, thingy, motto.... yup. lol.

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube



1 comment:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!