Sunday, November 17, 2013

IFTU: LAYER PLAYER


IFTU: LAYER PLAYER




I've always had problems layering clothes for the Autumn / Winter. So I thought it would be beneficial if I did an IFTU for everyone who just have no idea how to wear a tee, cardigan, jacket, and maybe a vest at the same time without looking like a n00b. *wink wink* ME. I've collected a few of my favorite bloggers that are definitely a Layer Player.

Jessica Virgin of Ms. VintageVirgine


Jana of Wolf & Willow


Andrea of Andy Sparkles

Matthias of Stylnoxe

One thing I've learned, always have a base color and just work around that one item. Mix match or even double it up! Hope you guys enjoyed this IFTU! Sorry I haven't been posting that much of it!

Be sure to check out the blogs (pssst, I linked all of them)! 


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube


2 comments:

  1. great set, love the inspirational photos as well.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these outfits. I like photo 4 and photo 3. The guys plaid blazer is so cool and the girls boots and scarf are very cute.

    My blog:
    http://unseensideofthescene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!