Saturday, November 16, 2013

AUTUMN CALLING

After doing a couple of hours of cleaning, my room is finally clean! My clothes are neatly hanged and my shoes are in order from mostly worn to haven't been worn once. I can only wait to see how long my room will be in completely chaos due to my laziness and my horrible habit of not giving a shit. *le sigh*

Hat: Rosin Headwear, Floral Pocket Tee: Choies, Shorts: Thrifted, Socks: Forever 21, Boots: Armkel

On other news, my floral pocket tee finally came today! The brilliant hues of pinks and burgandies really caught my eye as I was window-shopping on Choies. I thought the best way to style this shirt was to just black out everything else so the colors on the tee can pop. And to give this look more of an Autumn feel, I threw on my Rosin hat to complete my foliage accents.


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube



1 comment:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!