Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Couple of Years Lost in Tumblr




For those of you who have known about me, you know that I started off in tumblr 3 years ago. Then you know that I had 2 tumblrs, and deleted both of them due to cyber-bullying. I was sitting here thinking -since that's all I can do with my pathetic time being snowed in-that I have lost years of my outfit looks. Luckily, there's my bestfriend Google!

Yes, I googled myself in order to find my old looks. Looking back now, it doesnt even look like me at all. Well I just want to let everyone know, AlexisSplash is back!

13 comments:

  1. love your style!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks are so great. You're style is really inspiring!
    You blog is great, and I'm following your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate your comments and I hope you will enjoy my future posts! Stay golden! <33

      Delete
  3. Haha I started following you then and I'll keep following you now <3. I love how unique your style is and your hair has always been an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww, thank you so much Olivia! This really made my day! <#333333

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe! It's A LOT of effort to take care of it lol xxx

      Delete
  5. beautoful outfits *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Im glad your back!! I use to follow you on tumblr. You have amazing style!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!