Saturday, June 6, 2015

MOTEL ROCKS

   Yay, happy summer break! School is finally over and now I can get back to my regular schedule of blogging and watching anime lol. After my last final, I met up with my boyfriend to go take pictures for the blog. What seemed like a simple day turned out to be so much fun! We went to the art museum and they had an amazing art exhibition. Unfortunately all the pictures of the art were on my snapchat and I forgot to save them like a dweeb. I managed to get one photo, which you'll see scrolling down some more. Afterwards we went to the Famers Market and had some delicious street tacos and Italian danishes. It was so good! It's always fun to go to your local community events and support the small businesses. ♡

Photos by Zain Light 
Hat c/o Calico
Moto Jacket: Brandy Melville (similar)


   Today's look is based around this super comfy Motel Rocks cotton button-down I purchased from blogger Joellen Lu's Depop. I was really in need of a new basic white collar shirt and when I saw this, my eyes started tearing up from joy. The shirt dress is a perfect length where it covers my butt and has a perfect size pocket for my phone lol. I mean I still have to wear shorts underneath because it was so windy that day that the dress actually flew up.

To complete this look, I wore a Brandy Melville Jacket I borrowed from my friend (thanks Shyla ♡), my Brash Booties, and of course my signature hat from Calico. ♡



53 comments:

  1. awesome shoot & look, love these amazing shoes and the oversized blouse :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic look!!! lovely the combination!!!

    sivi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look! I love it!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing ^^
    I love your boots *-*
    I'm following you, can you follow me back?
    xo,
    ❀ Blog ❀ K of Kawaii ❀ | @k_of_kawaii on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROCK n' ROLL!!!! LOVVVVE LOVVVE LOVVVE your white boots!!! SOOO chic!!! SOOO amazing! And your blouse is soo cool and chic for Summer! Big hugs!
    kisses
    xoBeckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! I love your polka boots so much! And cool black and white outfit!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So chic girl - love it x

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. coooool love your blog!! followed youu x

    xx nora
    www.uploading-my-mind.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow! I'll definitely check out your blog ♡

      Delete
  9. Girl, you are always killin' it!
    Loving everything in this outfit lol, specially that leather jacket and the fedora!
    Have a nice day!

    Check my summer wishlist: http://thrill-hunter.blogspot.com.es/2015/05/mad-weather.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should speak for yourself! Your outfits are always so damn cute! Thanks! ♡

      Delete
  10. love the b&w look, especially these cute shoes <3
    And yes, I agree, it's great to support local bussinesses, no matter whether is food, clothing or anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that you support small businesses! Thanks for stoping by ♡

      Delete
  11. Oh there's nothing I love more than visiting farmer's markets! ^_^ So happy you will be posting reguralry, I missed your funny writings and bad ass style! Those booties are soooo hot! Which anime are you watching right now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks Keit! Right now I'm watching Tokyo ESP and trying to re-watch Samurai Champloo ♡

      Delete
  12. That artwork is wonderful, love cool wooden pieces!
    Also I really like the shirt dress, and how you styled it - Im on the hunt for similat oversized shirt.

    Anete,
    FIF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I wish I had more pictures. Thanks so much! ♡

      Delete
  13. Effortless and yet so chic! I totally dig this look. Enjoy your summer!

    <3,
    Chariza M. | WWW.LE-VISUALISTE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing outfit babe. Love your wonderful booties!
    Have a nice start of the week.
    Come and visit my blog if you want!
    xoxo
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words! I'll definitely visit your blog ♡

      Delete
  15. what a perfect look! I love the boots =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely too gorgeous love love this whole outfit
    you live in LA , I live in LA too!!
    xoxo
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Maybe we should go out for lunch soon! ♡

      Delete
  17. OOOH I love your fit girl! I've been meaning to buy a new white button up too tbh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! It's totally a necessity now♡

      Delete
  18. you can't go wrong with a crisp white button down! love it. xxx Annette www.avintagesplendor.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want a relaxing day off with just watching anime too :P
    Love your look! Especially the dotted shoes are a gem!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are the days we totally treasure lol. Thank you! ♡

      Delete
  20. thats like the perfect button down! and seriously lovin the white backdrop in the first few photos
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  21. Those booties are absolute perfection. It seems like you had a super fun day! I'm salivating thinking about tacos and danishes, oh my gosh.

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg those booties are perfection!! Love your look <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those boots are everything!!!

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!