Saturday, May 30, 2015

BLONDE AND INKED

   Hi friends! Long time, no read. Spring semester is finally over (well technically next week) and I have WAY more time and motivation on my hands now. As you can see I kinda went through an identity crisis and went blonde and got tatted up ( I'll get to that in second.) I'll be moving in 2 weeks to Santa Monica to attend SMC so I'm super excited. It's a change of scenery, people, and more importantly food. My cousin cooks amazingly so I'll be stuffing my face non-stop. How is everyone else doing? Aren't you glad this semester is finally over?

Hat c/o Calico
Sandals: Nasty Gal (similar)

   Ever since I dyed my hair, I've been wearing nothing but black. I'm not quite sure how to wear my hair now where it doesn't clash with what I want to wear. If you have any tips, let me know because this has become a real challenge for me. I wanted to show off my tattoos so I put on this crop tank I bought from eBay and layered underneath is my all time favorite Unif Salem Bra to add that harness feel to it. Then I of course put on my Zara jeans because they make my butt look nice lol. And finally I finish the outfit with the Nasty Gal Shoe Cult Alkali Flatforms. I felt like the flatforms adds a pop to the look where it just isn't a bland all black outfit.  
   
   Now I'm going to talk about the totally cool Ink Box tattoos I have. Ink Box is a fruit-based tattoo kit that dyes your skin to look like a real tattoo for two weeks. Every tattoo is is hand-cut and their ink is certified organic. It's a no-pain no-gain type of deal, which I love! I've been dying to get a tattoo but too terrified of the pain. These are my first tattoos from them and it came out pretty good, even the fact I did everything with one hand lol. I HIGHLY recommend them if you're not ready to make a commitment with a tattoo or like me, afraid of the pain. Make sure to check them out and let me know if you bought any! They has tons of stencils to choose from! Also, a percentage of every sale goes towards supporting local indigenous communities in Panama, where their ink is from. That's real important to me because that's where my family is from so please help out! ♡ 





39 comments:

  1. This timing is amazing for more than one reason !

    I didn't have an identity crises but I did need a personal change. I plan on explaining and showing what I'm talking about in a blog post. It's about hair, and other things. Your hair looks great, by the way ! I see a laid-back coolness in your photos, and that.. is cool, lol.

    Thank you for talking about Ink Box. I'm closer to deciding on what tattoos to get, but I've been thinking over and over about ideal placements for said tattoos. I'm on the website now. I'll keep thinking about it ~

    http://breatheyourbestbreath.blogspot.com/
    http://lookbook.nu/sjshiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shiana! Personal changes are the best because it's so refreshing. Yay! I'm glad I can help with your decision on tattoos! ♡

      Delete
  2. nice pants
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-red-power.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Identity crisis or not, the hair came out great and it goes so nicely with black! I'm also on the market for some temporary ink since I'm too afraid to commit quite yet. Thanks for sharing! Good luck in Santa Monica.

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my hair dyed Turquoise, so I know how you feel about your hair clashing with your clothes, LOL. In my opinion you shouldn't worry about it and just wear what you want, Taren916 just went Blonde and it seems like she's wearing a bunch of black as well. Maybe the contrast just looks nice with each other, but if it were me I'd just be careful of what shade of yellows I wore.

    The InkBox sounds so nice! I might try it b/c I'm not afriad of pain, but more so of having the wrong tattoo artist do my tattoo. I have so many ideas but don't want the quality to be crappy, LOL. But now that it's Summer I've been itching to get my first tattoo, so I hope I can find the right person to do it. You'll probably have better luck since the best artists are in the city =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you very careful with choosing what you wear now so your hair doesn't clash with your clothes? I'm just not used to my hair yet, maybe I will hopefully soon. I wish the best of luck to you when you get your first tattoo! ♡

      Delete
  5. I love this look you look amazing, and I adore your hair!! The inkbox tattoo sounds so cool, I deffo have to try it!
    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know if you tried Ink Box! ♡

      Delete
  6. In love with this outfit! Such a sick way of pulling off all-black in the summer :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/festival-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I wear color all the time and remember I used to be platinum and yellow ahah but then at the moment I'm all black ahahhahaha. Dude whooooo good luck in school.

    OMG this is really random but like there is a girl that looks at you that works at my store n I'm just like is that you senpai why don't you notice me we know each other on the Internet lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hypocrisy! lol, thanks! I hope you're doing well in school too! Dude, I wish it was me working there with you. We would be playing around all the time though lol ♡

      Delete
  8. I love your hair! And your outfit is great :)

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those tattoos are cool, and I love your hair, it's amazing!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, happy to have you back lady! ^_^ I've always wanted a tattoo, but not sure if it's worth the money and overall skin :D So I love temporary tattos and these two are amazing! Wicked outfit too!
    Hmmm, as for the hair I think it's not a problem if it clashes with your clothes, even more interesting that way! Also, you can try and search google for what goes with this particular color, it helps me a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to be back lol. You should definitely get some of these temporary tattoos then, I think you would love them! Thanks Keit! I think I might just research to see what goes good with my hair color ♡

      Delete
  11. You look so cool !
    I'm a new follower, check my blog, and if you like it follow me back :)
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carina! I'll definitely check out your blog ♡

      Delete
  12. Wow your hair looks amazing!! Love your outfit too, it's perfect!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun in Santa Monica, It's beautiful there. Inkbox sounds like a really cool concept. I like that they're fruit-based. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool tatoos and awesome outfit! Your hair look wonderful!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely love it :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The blonde suits you! x

    www.2matesandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. girl you have some serious style. love your blog

    francesca
    Frank Vinyl : A California Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm currently dying, you're style is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great way to wear all black in the summer, looks great on you.

    http://ky-lar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!