Sunday, April 19, 2015

FOREVER SPRING BREAK

   Well Spring Break is over, well, I mean it was over last week but I kinda took an extra week off from school (horrible idea by the way). I'm currently playing catch-up with my whole at the moment, haha. But while I was on Spring Break, I spent my week in Santa Monica with my cousin and went out to eat like every other night lol. I also got to hangout with my Valley friends that I've known for maybe 6 years now! They're probably one of the most interesting people I know! I got to hangout with one of my best friend Shyla, who has a strong interest in photography. She actually took these pictures while we were hanging around Melrose and buying organic ice cream like crazy. Definitely one of my best times out there. Make sure to follow her IG for great fashion & art photography @SHYTEALATTE.

Wide Brim Hat c/o Calico

I actually forgot how the weather changes from hot to cold instantly once the sun goes down, but hey, I rather freeze then look good ya know? I finally got a chance to wear my Brash booties from Chinese Laundry! I've been eyeing them forever now and I found them for a good discount on Poshmark






41 comments:

  1. Hahaha, kudos for taking a break from school, most people would chicken out, I'm all for taking breaks! :D
    Loving these amazing denim shorts combined with the boots, these white booties are wickedly cool woman, I want!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but I'm not going to lie, I somewhat regret taking a week off lol. Thank you Keit! ♡

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit & photos with floral background, looks so wonderful!!!

    Anete,
    foxinflora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shorts honey!!!!! great post!
    kissesss to you.
    Nunù.
    Check it out my last post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/cheap-and-glamour-sunglasses-by-polette/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this and those boots and I love your mimic on the model
    xoxo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love mimicking models lol ♡

      Delete
  5. I really do love getting breaks during the school year but it also makes me super unmotivated to go back to school and I get so off track! This photos are so pretty btw.

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, I felt so unmotivated once I got back to school. I was super lazy and didn't even want to go to my classes, lol. Thank you Sheila! ♡

      Delete
  6. You're super cute! I love this outfit ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice pictures, love your outfit. Good luck catching up on your classes :) x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post, lovely outfit *o*

    I'm following you. Follow back?
    Sleepy Deer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your so pretty !
    Love your outfit dear !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool photos! Love the whole look <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just LOVVVVVE your jean shorts! The color of them is INCREDIBLE! Your hat is so boho cool! and your nose pierce is so rock n' roll! FABBBB photo!!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely pictures and great style :-)

    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohmy you are gorgeous

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfit, the photos are great. :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/04/the-little-pink-flamingos.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your outfits are always on point girl!
    Loving your shorts and thos boots OMG!
    I'm glad that you had fun in Santa Monica!
    Enjoy your day!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the idea of the way you took pics
    You look georgeous
    Followed!

    visit and follow back if you like my blog
    http://izzyybella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!