Friday, June 12, 2015

BAD TO THE BONE

   Hi friends! Hope you guys aren't suffering heat strokes like I am today. I literally just want to go to the beach and attempt to go swimming (a.k.a just dip my feet in the water). Well I have good news and bad news. Good news, I'm leaving off to my new home in Santa Monica! Bad news, I won't have a camera for awhile so I don't know what my blogpost consistency will be like. I'm pretty bummed about that, but I promise I'll save up fast to get a camera soon. From now on, follow my Instagram and Snapchat, yeah? @AlexisSplash 

I'm making this nice and short because I haven't packed anything and I'm leaving tomorrow morning.
#LazyLife 

Photos by Zain Light
Hat c/o Calico
Sandals: Nasty Gal (similar)
   
All eyes on the Nasty Gal bodysuit, please. Yes, let it sink into your eyes and soul because this is the best thing  I have in my wardrobe right now! I first saw the bodysuit on Erica Lavelanet of The Fashion Philosophy and instantly fell in love! When I went to go buy it, it was already sold out! So I waited, and waited, and waited. Until it finally came back in-stock! I purchased it in a size small, which ended up being a little bit big around the arms. It does fit true to size, I just bought mine in the wrong size. I made a giant sacrifice and sold my favorite UNIF jacket on my Depop just so I can buy this bodysuit. Am I a little salty about it? yes. Do I regret it? never.  Unfortunately, the bodysuit is already sold out and I haven't found anything similar. You can always request to get an email to notify you when it restocks.    

   Of course, I'm in this "All Black" phase right now and I'm really trying to get out of it. I promise next blogpost will consist of color. Pinky promise. By the way, I apologize that I always leave my stupid scrunchie on during my shoots. It's just a horrible habit of always having it on incase of a hair-emergency.



37 comments:

  1. THIS IS LOVELY, LOVE YOUR HAIR
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/smokey-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bodysuit! ^_^

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dude, that bodysuit is totally worth the sacrifice! It's smokin hot! I love clothes with such intricate details, makes a piece so much more fun to wear ^_^
    And NOOOOOO! You just came back and you'll be gone again? :( sniff
    Hope you don't ditch the bloggy for good, I'd be damn sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I love this bodysuit lol. I would never ditch the blog, this thing became my life! And I would miss the hell out of everyone ♡

      Delete
  4. Gogeous pics dear!
    That bodysuit, Omg that bodysuit it's amazing and also the fluffly bag, all black outfits are my fav and you're killing it!
    Have fun in Santa Mónica!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm totally obsessed with all black outfits ♡

      Delete
  5. Your hair is amazing!

    http://www.dianavilic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVVVVE your lace bodysuit---SOOOOOOO GLAM! SOOOO BADASS!!! SOOOOO COOOOL! U look incredible babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the striking look. Stunning! Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in need of that body suit! There's a similar one from Reformation but it's so costly.

    <3,
    Chariza M. | WWW.LE-VISUALISTE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I love Reformation! This one was expensive too ♡

      Delete
  9. Oh how stunning! Great look, dear! I wish we were suffering of heat strokes. Its so damn cold in sweden =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! Oh wow, I can't believe it's still freezing over there?! ♡

      Delete
  10. Coolest effin' top ever!! Amazing outfit <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your sandals, and omg it's so great that you're moving to Santa Monica! If you haven't been, you should definitely check out Third Street Promenade, it's this shopping center that's super close to the Pier, and I adore it, good luck in your new home!

    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra! I'm definitely familiar with Santa Monica and I basically live at the Promenade lol. ♡

      Delete
  12. Love this top!!! Have a great rest of the week!

    xo, Bry

    Drissella.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Antes de tudo queria dizer te que adoro a tua camisola heheh :33
    depois.... es super gira anwww :33

    Bjinhos Sandra Color-s (segue se gostares)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your purse is so cute ! Actually your whole outfit is on point !

    <3,
    RGMENDOZA

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bodysuit is everything! I love your outfit & your hair :) x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. join the link up to get more followers
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/travelling-tips.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so beautiful!
    All black is the way to go lol I always find myself wearing all black (even in the summer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! Wearing all black is becoming a very bad habit of mine now lol.♡

      Delete
  18. Hi, dear! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! ^-^
    Chek it out here:
    http://caterina-m.blogspot.it/2015/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your top and bag!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your outfit is so cool!!! Love your hair too :-)
    http://juanamaua.blogspot.co.ke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!