Friday, August 7, 2015

MINIMALISTICALLY EDGY

   Hi friends! It's been so long and I can honestly I miss being on this platform so much! I finally got a camera in the house and ready to shoot so many outfits and catch up on some projects and collaborations. Hope all is great with you guys. I moved into the Santa Monica area and just finished my first Summer semester at Santa Monica College. I took a Dance History class with my cousin/best friend Stasi, which was a very fun experience. Now I have the rest of the summer to catch up with my social life and to achieve some goals of mine. How's everyone summer going so far? Get me in the loop of what I've been missing these past couple of months! ♡

Hat c/o Calico
Boho Dress: Hand-me-down
Ankle Boots: H&M ( similar )
Necklace c/o Crystals & Casings

   I've been in such a simple mood lately that all I pretty much where are minimalistic pieces like this bell-sleeve dress. But of course, I always have to edge it up a bit by wearing my Salem Bra and booties. Minimal & edgy, right? 

   I'm not going to lie, I've been thinking about dyeing my hair back to brown or maybe black. This blonde hair is very challenging to style. I mean, a challenge is always fun, right? Well I think I've somewhat overcame it.....maybe, lol. Let me know what you guys think because I'm torn from choosing blonde or another color. I'm all for suggestions! ♡


FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVN' | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | SNAPCHAT: @ALEXISSPLASH

34 comments:

  1. love the salem bra from the back!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scenery and that bra is on fire. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! I like the way you match the harness with that dress! (:

    C'est la vie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That's one of my favorite parts about this outfit ♡

      Delete
  5. Love this look! V fresh for these hot ass LA days. Also, i love the blonde so much on you :3 It's probably hard to maintain but it looks rlly good imo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Priscilla! It's so difficult to maintain to be honest lol ♡

      Delete
  6. Love the outfit!

    dottedbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Glad to have you back dude! ^_^ Summer has been okay, I hate this time of year, so waiting with anticipation for the colder months :D
    Is blonde hard to style? I used to be blonde but it was so long ago I forgot how it was! :D Also, I was horrible at styling my own damn clothes, I dresses awful!
    Really digging the minimal look, especially that bra, omg, it makes the whole outfit stand out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaaaanks! I kinda want the colder months to come already too, but it never gets cold in California ._.' I'm having such a hard time styling my hair now, especially that it's curly! lol ♡

      Delete
  8. Forgot to say, I love you with blode aaaand darker shades as well :D I wonder how you would look with a dark red color, I bet you'll kick ass with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've done red before but I don't think will be going back anytime soon lol

      Delete
  9. Lovely post and you look amazing!! I love the blonde so much, but I literally know what you mean about the maintenance, i've went bleach blonde and i'm so tempted to go back brunette too!
    I think if you do change the colour brown would look fab, or even a nice ombre? :)
    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Saffy! I mean Fall is coming and so is dark colors so brunette or even an ombre is a way to go ♡

      Delete
  10. i love this look. the harness looks amazing!

    http://versacemybody.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg this outfit is gorgeous af im so heart eyes emoji

    Flower Crowns and Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bm dia linda
    Nossa!!!! Que look lindo, amei o seu cabelo e as fotos ficaram maravilhosas.
    Gostei muito de conhecer o seu blog.
    Eu estou achando que ele é muito estiloso, tem uma visualização muito bonita e é cheio de informação útil.
    Dé uma passadinha no meu blog, você vai adora ele tanto quanto eu adorei o seu.
    Se gostar, me siga. Mas se você não gosta.......
    ME SIGA mesmo assim!!! rsrsrs
    Desejo que você tenha uma ótima semana.
    Beijos!!!
    http://viciadasemlivros911.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kenya! I appreciate it and I'll definitely check out your blog♡

      Delete
  13. amazing post, kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow this entry is amazing, love it!
    the Shooting is amazing just like a Fashion Magazin shot!
    lovely your Outfits are so inspiring

    hope you too visit my blog <3
    your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amely! I'm so, so, SO glad that they're inspiring. Thanks for stopping by my blog! ♡

      Delete
  15. love the dress and excited for more outfits from you! xx

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your comment!! I'm following too! ♡♡♡
    http://laceandfur.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And thank you for following! ♡

      Delete
  17. I absolutely love this dress on you, it suits you so well!
    Just followed on GFC! xo
    Check out my blog? :-)
    www.genadore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eugenie! I'll definitely check out your blog ♡

      Delete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!