Saturday, March 2, 2013

Goodbye Winter!

Fedora Hat:Windsor, Express Cardigan: Salvation Army, Hawaiian Blouse: New to You Thrift Shop, Shorts: Gift, Sheer Leggings: JC Penny Outlet, Thigh High Socks: Windsor, Reeboks x Alicia Keys Shoes: MISSKL, Gold Bracelets: Burrllingtons, Green IYD Bracelet: Ill Young Dreams

 






Dressed like it's 80 degrees, but in reality it's 28 degrees! Even though there's 18 days until Spring, I couldn't help but wear my favorite Hawaiian shirt. A girl can still dream, right? My first year in Kansas has not been treating me well as I want it to. I still haven't really found my group of people who love the same things as I do like my best friend Kiani (http://sayohlala.blogspot.com/). If you live in Shawnee, KS, please lets hang out!! ;n:

Any who, as you can tell I'm in love with my Windsor Fedora. I think it just makes every outfit I have complete. Pretty soon, I'm just going to start hauling so many hats, it's going to make my top of my hair straight, lol. My thigh highs kept my legs pretty warm, even though I got so many "what the hell is she wearing" looks today. It's okay because THG LIFE.

I bought some new things today by the way! I'll make another post about my new items soon! Can't to tell you guys! Have a great day!

DO YOU DARE WEAR SHORT SHORTS IN WINTER WEATHER?


YOUR BBY THG, ALEXISSPLASH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!