Sunday, March 3, 2013

LEVEL UP!



Yay! I know it may not mean much, but I find being on Chictopia's main page is pretty awesome lol. It is definitely a huge a accomplishment besides Bebe Zeva following me on instagram (now if I can get her to read my blog, that would be apple sauce!) I just thought I would record this moment on my blog because it pretty much made my day.

If you're paying attention to my tabs. yes I listen to Final Fantasy soundtracks while I blog. I can't help but to find their music so damn beautiful. It's just the inner kid in me that won't ever leave. I just bought a new laptop and I had no idea how to screen shot with freaking Windows 8 (crap is complicated, lol).

Hope everyone is having a great day! <333

-YOUR BBY THG, AlexisSplash

1 comment:

  1. Bebe is really cool, maybe too cool for her own good.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!