Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It'$ the Thought that Count$

Hat: Savers, Shirt: Yardsale, Gold Necklace/Bracelets: Forever 21, Turtle Necklace: Gift, Pleather Skirt: eBay, Socks: Burrlingtons, Shoes: MissKL















Jeez, this is a huge post today! Well first thing first, HOORAY ON MY DAY OFF! I woke up several times this morning and I've been awake since 7am. I cleaned my house, painted my nails (which they look horrific), and got dressed up! So far it's been a pretty productive day so far. I just have to do some research on some TVs now since my current one is going out. 

Now let me go into details about today's look. I'M IN LOVE. I wish I was at the Los Angeles Exposition Park Rose Garden. I guess it's the thought of wearing skirts and not freezing my ass off is making me fall in love with Spring. I love my Beverly Shoes! The spikes give it a super edgy look. I soften that up by adding some white knit socks to make look more chic.

A couple of days ago, I went to my local thrift store to look for some furniture for my room and found this super cute straw hat. My Mother thought I was cray-cray and I said I find the weirdest things ever.  The hat is 100% straw (lol) and was made in 'Murica. I just love the great detailing of the beads.

Then I found this nice heart-shaped jewelry box. I couldn't help but purchase it for $3.99. The floral pattern just really added to it. Like I said earlier, I'm in love with the thought of spring, lol.

Have a good day!

-Your BBY THG, AlexisSplash xx

6 comments:

  1. I lovee that top and your necklaces! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Your shoes are frickin' AMAZING.

    http://gisell3-m.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your shirt! The little embroidered animals are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the denim blouse, those shoes are fab :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!