Tuesday, November 24, 2015

BIG GIRL THINGS

 Hi friendys! Hope everyone is enjoying life right now. I have been beyond busy with school and working over almost 40 hours a week! The greatest thing happened to me recently? Can you guess what? Yes! I finally got a new camera and it's amazing so definitely expect a blogpost weekly (besides finals week because, well yeah, ya know?).  I'm headed home to visit my family for Thanksgiving and I seriously can't wait to stuff my face with whip cream and a side of pie, lol. What are you looking forward to for Thanksgiving? Family, food, and maybe partying it up with friends?

Hat c/o Calico
Team Spirit Jacket: Buffalo Exchange
Pants: Zara (similar)
Photos by Stasi.

   My looks have been pretty simple lately for Fall. Black and white outfits with a hint of a fun design like this awesome vintage Korean military jacket. I love finding amazing pieces like this Team Spirit bomber jacket, not only because of the Korean/American flag patches on the sleeves and the dragon embroidery on the back, but the history that it actually holds. I feel like I'm a walking piece of history while wearing it! I just so happened to double my staples with this look by wearing my Jeffrey Campbell Temeku boots! These boots are the best thing ever, but far from comfy. They fit me pretty snug but they still give me blisters unfortunately, even though I've been broke them in for awhile now. And then the rings dig into my ankle so I always have to adjust them. They're just those pair of boots that you wear if you're not going to do a lot of walking in them so prepare to sit and look pretty in them! ♡



18 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!
    These shoes are gorgeous!
    Really like that look! Its young stylish and comfy, perfect!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cute as hell! I'm so excited to see my family and eat myself into a coma haha.

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your shoes! (:
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg those shoes! So good

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bomber is sick! I like your little rock star outfit, very dope.

    www.TheFollowFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I MISSSSED YOUUUU. AND I LOVEE YOUR OUTFITTT!

    omg I was actually going to buy a bomber jacket too except in green! But I love yours way more it's so badass. On the real I feel you on the finals struggle I'm in the midst of mines and let me tell you it's friggen hell!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple looks are the best! Your outfit is gorge, love the bomber jacket!

    Basic Is The Mood

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWOWOWO!!! Such incredible pics! AND i JUST LOVVVVE those cool shoes! So rockin'!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!