Thursday, January 7, 2016

RAISIN' HELL IN PYLO

   Happy New Years everyone! I hope you had a kickass holiday and ready to bring in the new year with nothing but love and new experiences! I feel super refresh from the holidays and I'm happy to say that my first Christmas shopping for my family was a success. It was definitely stressful but I just wanted to show my appreciation to each and everyone of them. Tell me what your favorite gift you purchased for your family! I got my cousin some fresh Superstar Adidas and Tarte eyeshadow. ♡

I seriously can't get enough of these Pylo bells! They have been my favorite piece to wear this season and I'm not stopping either once the flowers start blooming. I love how the 70's look has come back and everyone is looking amazing interpreting it in their own way. I found this awesome retro turtleneck at Buffalo for only $9.00! I love it because it's not heavy nor too tight around the neck. I paired it with this super cute delicate scarf which so happen to follow the color scheme of the look. And to finish it off, I wore my super cozy MinkPink Agnes coat. It's missing its buttons and belt but I think it still looks perfect the way it is. ♡




17 comments:

  1. nice flare jeans
    new post
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com.ng/2015/12/patent-burgundy-match.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these pieces look great together! I love that top, what a steal!

    www.splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bells look so great on you, I think I might just have to cop one of their upcoming spring bell's for myself! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! PYLO is such an amazing brand and their flares are so comfy! ♡

      Delete
  4. You look insane! Love the 70's vibes from the brown/rust jacket and flare jeans- we'd never be able to pull this off :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous ! Such a 70's vibe ! Love it !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is so perfect, it's a combination of those flares, the coat and the scarf which ties it all together
    Your cousin sounds so lucky! I bought my mum a porcelain jewelry dish from the artist, and spent maybe an hour talking to her about it :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! (:

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! & your pics are amazing :) x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!