Monday, April 18, 2016

HELLA NOCHELLA

Happy summer friends! I hope everyone had an amazing spring break! I've been so busy with school and work that I finally have sometime to myself. I cleaned the house and organized my clothes (finally, lol). Shout out to the people that have the same Coachella blues as myself, but thank god there's Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and twitter to keep up with the festivities. I mean, you're practically seeing them for free, right? Right? 
Vintage Dress: Buffalo Exchange (Santa Monica)

In celebration of Nochella, I brought out my this beautiful vintage nightgown that I just purchased from Buffalo Exchange in Santa Monica. I adore the simple detailing of the baby roses and the floral reefs embroidered all around the dress. It's super lightweight and super see through so it's perfect over bathing suits or being around 10,000 people for a fun weekend. I paired the dress with my staple Brandy Melville jacket and H&M booties for a bit of edge. For accessories I'm wearing my handy-dandy clear frame sunglasses from Crap Eyewear. Then I purchased this ah-mazing O-ring choker from Nasty Gal! It's vegan leather and I love how it's just a kick-in-the-face necklace that brings the whole outfit together.


FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVN' | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | SNAPCHAT: @ALEXISSPLASH

17 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I love the contrast between the lace and the leather!

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your choker and arm cuff!

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adele! They're my tow favorite things I have in my accessories! ♡

      Delete
  3. I love this look! The little rose details on the dress almost gave me a heart attack, and that necklace is boss. Just yes! Yes to this whole outfit <3

    http://flowerlessfield.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the details amazing!? Thanks Jamara! ♡

      Delete
  4. Looking gorgeous! The nightgown turned dress is a stunning piece x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous outfit! That dress is ethereal <3

    Flower Crowns and Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god how am I only just finding your blog?! Your style is literally amazing <3 I love this so much, the dress looks so sick with the leather pieces, such a babe!!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thanks so much Cara! That means so much to me! ♡

      Delete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!