Friday, June 24, 2016

HIS INFERNAL MAJESTY

   Happy summer everybody! I hope you enjoyed spring and ready for the heat. It was tough the first day of summer because my A/C broke and it was almost 100 degrees that day! But all is good now and I'm living life to the fullest hiding underneath my blanket because my A/C is blasting all day. How is everyone surviving summer so far?


HIM Band Tee: Buffalo Exchange (Santa Monica)
Belt: Buffalo Exchange (Santa Monica)
Pants: Zara (Similar)
Boots: Topshop (Similar)

   Guys, guys. Guys. I freaking found a HIM shirt at my job a couple of weeks ago and I'm love! For those of you who are not familiar, HIM is a metal Finnish band that got super popular in the 2000's. I'm definitely am a huge fan of this band! When I bought this shirt it was already super distressed and faded, which I love! It's a size XL so I can wear it as a dress if I wanted to. Of course to make this look super edgy I added my staple pleather jacket and Zara jeans. I'm also breaking in these cutie Top Shop boots! What a great all-black summer outfit, huh? ♡


FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVN' | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | SNAPCHAT: @ALEXISSPLASH




9 comments:

  1. Love the outfit love the hair I love everything :)
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool and stunning outfit, love how your jacket and jeans edge-up the look :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's definitely my go to jacket if I want to spice things up ♡

      Delete
  3. so on point girl! x
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a chic outfit girl, you look stunning!

    Have a great day gorgeous, xx

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!