Tuesday, June 28, 2016

PERFECT WHITE BODYSUIT

   Hi friends! It's hot and me no like it when it's hot. When it's hot and there's nothing to do, I tend to do very drastic things, like cutting my own hair. Yes, I got super brave and cut tons of inches of my hair, it was insane! That's probably going to be one of many crazy stories I'll have this summer, lol. Anything crazy happened to you recently? ♡



So I have been on a bodysuit rampage lately and on the same day I bought two white bodysuits from two different places. Why? I don't know but I'm definitely going to wear the hell out of them for this summer. The first bodysuit is the 2x2 Rib U Back Bodysuit from American Apparel. Believe it or not, it was only $38.00 (when I bought it there was 25% sale), which is really cheap from anything from the big AA. It's super comfortable and gives me a great sideboob if I'm feeling a little scandalous, lol. I paired it with my oh-so-amazing PYLOs bellbottoms and Topshop booties.  I went pretty light on the accessories and just wore an bandana and a sterling silver cross necklace. I also layered to belts over each other to just create a hint of edge since the hardware is so cool together! Are you just as excited about bodysuits like me? ♡






24 comments:

  1. so sexy
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so fab! And I feel ya about the body suits, I picked up two black ones around the same time myself. x

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! The bodysuit is pretty dope, but what I'm really feeling are your bellbottoms. I've been trying to find a good pair for ages and just can't seem to come across one. Doesn't help that I'm short.

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada! Omg, the bellbottoms are amazing! Definitely check out PYLO, all their bellbottoms are super cute! ♡

      Delete
  4. Perfect outfit! <3

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' sooo fierce and gorgeous babe! Those are the most perfect jeans! And you have the best hair hands down!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair.
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so perfect. Your body is goal!!

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great, I love your lipstick & your boots! x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. seriously a fan of this. This bodysuit is legit! looking amazing
    Francesca
    Frank Vinyl : A California Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so lovely rocking those amazing pants and this bodysuit !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. U look soooo stunning babe! Your hair is perfection! Your jeans are everything!!!! Happy summer gorgeous!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!