Tuesday, November 19, 2013

FOOL'S GOLD

As I said in my last post, my room is in complete chaos once again. My indecisiveness help create mountains of clothes, jewelry, and *cough* snack food. Speaking of food, I had Little Caesars for the first time in a LONG time and this may sound disgusting and really unhealthy but, pizza dipped into buttery garlic is like heaven! I was complete amazed of how good it was!

*Le sigh* I think it's time that I go on a diet. Just change my eating habits a bit..... maybe. 
Tank Top: Wet Seal, Cardigan: Decree, Maxi Skirt: Lily White, Boots: Mossimo, 
Coin Purse: Rocket Clothing Exchange 

I know, this post has tons of photos, but I just didn't know which one to post because I like them all! I just sounded a bit conceited, but my self-esteem level has been rising a lot lately! 

Anywho, my inner boho chic came out today! I've been dying to wear my Lily White maxi skirt. What better way to style it up with a graphic tank top, oversize cardigan, and some boots? It's a real comfortable look that can be worn for any occasion. I think this is actually one of my favorite outfits of this year!


2 comments:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!