Saturday, September 14, 2013

CROSS MY HEART, HOPE TO DIE

Ahhhh, perfect weather again for this weekend. I hope you kiddies are having great weather like I am today. It's funny because I feel like I talk about the weather in every post. Maybe I should just major in meteorology and become a weather lady for channel 7 news with Dallas Raines. Yes, big dreams coming to Alexis lol




 Flower Crown: Como La Flor, Sunglasses: Choies, Shirt: Heritage 1981, Shorts C/O: The Vintage Closet, Shoes: Thrifted


I AM BEYOND EXCITED FOR MY VINTAGE CIRCLE GLASSES! I waited a whole month for them and they're finally here! They are totally a statement piece and can practically go with any outfit, any day and any time. They came with their own little case too that I'm totally going to decorate the hell out of lol.

Please check out Choies by clicking the banner below!

Choies-The latest street fashion


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!