Saturday, August 24, 2013

INSANE

Hey kiddies! I've been living on a schedule for the past few days and I can say, I'm totally loving it. It just feels beyond nice to finally be organized instead of stressing out every second worrying about something you may or may have not forgotten. I keep a journal to just stay updated on things and write down ideas for the blog and mini features. Hope you guys are having a fantab day!

 Tank Top: Wet Seal: Bandeau: The Vintage Closet, Harem Pants: Forever 21, Sandals: Thrifted


Today was beyond hot today! I was actually breaking a sweat for the first time in awhile! I decided to wear very loose clothing today so I can feel some breeeeeeze, but that totally backfired when I just noticed this as I am typing... I'm wearing dark colors. So Smart, haha.



Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'


1 comment:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!