Sunday, August 25, 2013

MICKEY MOUSE CLUB

I'm sooooo tired at the moment. I was out all last night and it just made me beyond exhausted. On a good note, I danced for the first time ever with someone! It was probably the most awkward experience I'm going to have in my life. Alexis, where the hell is your rhythm at?!






Hat: The Berrics, Sweater: Disney, Skirt: Exhilaration, Shoes: Converse


I am beyond in love with this outfit! The whole contrasting sha-bang is totally pulled together (I personally think) pretty damn awesome! Do I not have the best sweat shirt ever?! I love it because it's totally giving a Joyrich vibe with the funky patterns and using a pop culture icon like Mickey Mouse. Wait until you see my jacket.. :3


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'



3 comments:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!