Wednesday, August 21, 2013

IFTU: MESH IT UP

IFTU: MESH IT UP




We all have seen this trend coming and it's here and it's not going ANYWHERE. The all time favorite of mine can play both ball games of sexy & feminine or chic and edgy. Either way, I will continue to FALL in love with it (did you get the pun there? *wink wink*)

Check out these awesome possums wearing mesh outfits!

Alyssa of Ordinary People

Jennifer of Art in Our Blood


Martan of Martan 

Jennifer of Furbananas


Brandon of DopeNSteez


Tell me that didn't make you want to go on Nasty Gal or ASOS to start looking for mesh pieces? I hope you guys enjoyed this IFTU! It's been awhile since I last posted one. Do you have any request  or comments? Let me know through the comments or send me a personal email! AlexisSplash@gmail.com <3

 Until next time kiddies!


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!