Tuesday, August 20, 2013

DENIM | MINED

Hey kiddies! Sorry for this BEYOND late post. I was supposed to post my first video, but I'm currently having some technical difficulties. -__-

Anywho, I'm going to start to do bits & bits of changes around on my blog. I'm sure you noticed by the new banner *cough cough*. But anywho, I have tons of pictures to upload from my recent adventures but I need to moderate them some how where they don't clutter the blog! I'll think of something very soon! I hope everything is catz & dogz with you (whatever that means, right? It just sounded cool at the moment lol.)





Top: New York & Company, Jacket: Levi's, Shorts: American Apparel, Sandals: Thrifted

Yup, it's those damn sunflower print shorts again! I haven't worn them in awhile and I definitely want to wear the hell out of them before summer is officially over. It's already starting to get a bit chilly here... unfortunately. But I thought I'll try to wear them differently than last time and do something a bit more casual. I pieced the shorts with a plain black collar shirt to bring out the colors and my awesome (recently shurken) Levi's jean jacket!


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'



2 comments:

  1. I really love those shoes.
    Love love love your blog!
    Just seen it today and I'm glad.

    Do you want to support each other? Follow on GFC, Bloglovin, FB, etc? Let me know :D

    Kenneillia M.
    The Style Vow
    FaceBook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!!
    Cool blog too.

    It would be great if I could get your opinion on my blog.
    http://ella-ro.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you
    Ella-ro :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!