Saturday, August 17, 2013

MURDER QUEEN

Hey kiddies! So I went exploring around KCMO yesterday with the Bai! It was super cool and we were totally talking about taking a road trip to California soon and I can give them the grand slam tour around my hometown! That will be the best thing ever and it would be awesome to see other states and meet new people!

Also, I won't be working all week unfortunately so I'll be posting a bit more frequently than usual so if you guys have any request for a IFTU (yes, I haven't forgotten about that series!) than leave a comment down below or send me an email to make it more personal! AlexisSplash@gmail.com ^.^







Necklace: Forever 21, T-Shirt: Hellz Bellz, Pants: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Boots: Doc Martens, Sunglasses: Tobi


I am super stoked for my "Murder Queen" t-shirt from Hellz Bellz! I've been a fan of the street brand for 3 years now! It shouldn't have taken me so long to purchase an item from them like it did, but you guys have no idea how excited I am!

I bought my Hellz Bellz T-shirt from LA based Blogger Feral Creature! She is such a style inspiration! Please check out her blog and follow her instagram!



Blog | Instagram


xx AlexisSplash

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. Amazing pants! :D

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is so incredibly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never
    found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty
    worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post: dvd printer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!