Thursday, July 11, 2013

LATE SPRING CLEANING

Hey kiddies! Today is going to suck so badly! I'm cleaning out my closet and getting rid of clothes I don't wear. I think it's going to be the hardest thing to do, but I have to make room for my newbies. If I find pieces that are in condition, I may just give them out for free! We'll see though! 






Hat: Windsor, GO International Dress: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Forever 21 Heart Cardigan: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Purse: Target, Moccasins: Savers Thrift Store


This look was a monochrome accident! I really wanted to wear my Forever 21 Heart Cardigan (even though it was 80 degrees that day -__-' ). I got quite the compliments at work, and a really creepy one from a weird old guy at a gas station. Sometimes I don't understand how Johnson County can handle my style. That's why I can't wait to go to Los Angeles where I belongz!

xx AlexisSplash

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I love your style
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!