Wednesday, July 10, 2013

ANY TIME, ANY PLACE

Good afternoon kiddies! I have super exciting news! I'll be in California for two weeks! It'll be great to change up my background because *cough cough* it's a bit boring. I'll be there with my boyfriend Egao and we're just going to be styling it up like crazy! I can't wait to take pictures with him! I'll be leaving July 18th and be there until August 1st! 


J. Crew Tank Top: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Old Navy Shorts: Savers, H & M Blossom Cardigan: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Sandals: Savers


This is my 2nd time wearing my H & M Cherry Blossom Cardigan and I just can't comprehend why I don't wear it enough! It's definitely one of my favorites because of the traditional inspiration of the Asian culture and how lightweight it is. It really gives the look an extra POW because of the pattern.

Anywho, if there are anyone who wants to do a collaboration while I'm in California, you can contact me by email! I'll be in the Los Angeles area. AlexisSplash[@]Gmail.com

xx AlexisSplash

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on going going back back to Cali Cali - did you get my hip hop reference there? Lol, but seriously congratulations, I hope you have an awesome time! I love this cardigan and I agree with everything you said about it, it really packs a punch in this ensemble. Your hair is gawgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out more on my blog.

    http://douxetlo.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!