Friday, July 12, 2013

TAKING LIFE, ONE PIZZA SLICE AT A TIME

Good afternoon kids and kiddies! You like how I made that a masculine and feminine verb, huh? Mad skillzzzz! Anyway, I feel like I've on a little hype mood and beyond inspired! I just really hope that I've been inspiring you guys as well! If you ever want to leave personal comments or suggestions or even want to tell me a cray-cray story, email me at AlexisSplash@Gmail.com! I do reply back! xx






Levi's Jean Jacket: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Necklace: Forever 21, Divided by H&M Dress: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Socks: Windsor, Steve Madden Heels: Rocket Clothing Exchange


So I did a mini shopping haul at work the other day (nauuuuughty), and bought this super cute Divided by H&M Color Block dress and Levi's Jean jacket! I love the fitting of the dress so much! It's not too tight on top area and the way it flows at the bottom is super cute. I bought the Levi's Jacket in a medium it seems to be a bit TOO big so I'm going to shrink it and hopefully it'll be the perfect fit. Wish me luck!


xx AlexisSplash

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

3 comments:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!