Thursday, October 31, 2013

POISON IVY x ALEXISSPLASH

Happy Halloween kiddies! I'm so excited to see everyones creative costumes today! I'm just kind of dreading to see the shit tons of Miley Cyrus hopping around and twerking over fences. Speaking of Miley Cyrus, have you seen her costume yet?! Talk about throw back thursday lol.

Well crave a pumpkin and OD over candy! Happy Halloween!
Flower Crown: Como La Flor, Harness: Deandri, Dress: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Necklace: Thrifted, Socks: Windsor, Boots: Mossimo

I've been planning this outfit FOREVER! You have no idea how excited I am right now to finally piece everything together lol. I green lace dress was totally made to be an Poison Ivy outfit. I think the harness totally gives an edgy look to the whole costume. I'm just so happy that I piece this look together lol. Plus, I don't think I've ever put on this much make-up before, but for a n00b, I am proud of my make-up! 


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube


1 comment:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!