Sunday, November 3, 2013

I'M NOT LISTENING

I'm so exhausted! This has by far been the most busy week I have ever been! All I want to do right now is just lay down, eat pizza, and watch Don't Trust the B---- in Apt. 23 alllll daaaaaaay. I hope everyone had an awesome Halloween! And guess what? There's only 2 more months left in the year! Have you started thinking of your New Years resolution???

Floral Crown: Como La Flor, Sweater: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Belt/Pants: American Apparel,
 Shoes: Faded Glory

How ironic that I'm wearing a turtle neck and actually feeling like a turtle on that day. Everything was just moving sloooow and I just wanted to procrastinate on everything. While being a turtle at work, I found this super cute crop knit sweater  that I had to purchase immediately. I've been having this thing lately with knit sweaters and cardigans, but everytime I buy one I have this great fear of it getting snagged on something. NO REGRETS. YOLO. THUG LIFE.


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!