Saturday, October 26, 2013

MINNIE MURDA


Harness: Deandri, Plaid Shirt: Ralph Lauren, Murda Bizness Tee: Hellz Bellz, Pants: Forever 21, Shoes: Keds

I'm beyond excited for my costume I came up with this year! Yes, I am a Chola version of Minnie Mouse. How did I come up with this idea, I have no damn clue lol. The fact that literally everything came out of my closet makes me feel like I don't have to buy a damn costume every again lol. First of all, I want to thank my Mom for hooking me up with her old school chola techniques. I bet you were the best chola ever with da lip linerrrrr, and the eye linerrrrr, and your plaid shiiiiirts lol. 

I also wanted to include the Hellz Bellz tee because they're currently having a competition on their instagram page! Definitely check it out here!


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube


1 comment:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!