Friday, August 30, 2013

FFUNNY FFRIENDS

Hey kiddies! I've been busy lately that I haven't been able to post up my outfits. I hope everyone is excited for this labor day weekend! I don't really have much planned but going to my Aunt's house and playing with her cute corgi puppy, lol. Do you guys have anything planned for this weekend?







Tank Top: J. Crew, Necklace/Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Converse

I just can't get these Converses off my feet! They are literally my favorite pair of shoes right now lol. They just go with everything! If you don't have a pair at the moment, they are a definitely a must have. Anywho, it was pretty hot today (98 F.) and I just wanted to dress pretty simple and nothing to tight. I totally forgot I have a J. Crew tank and my Forever 21 skirt. Totally simple and cute at the same time. I don't know why American Apparel hasn't contacted me yet. I can totally work there, haha.


1 comment:

  1. How this simple yet cute outfit!


    www.hixvoltage.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!