Sunday, September 1, 2013

NEW CHICK

Sup', sup', sup'! I have practically been taking photos all day today. I'm working on my side project blog for my job now so double the outfits, double blogposts, and double the time/effort putting my magic into them. Definitely be on the look on Rocket Clothing Exchange Facebook/Instagram for the posts every monday!

Other than that, I'm becoming more anxious for my interview on Tuesday. I'm debating whether or not I should bring my laptop since I'm supposed to bring an item that makes me awesome. Should I bring my laptop and show them my blog or should I just bring my sketchbook. I don't know yet lol. >.<

Hat: The Berrics, Crop Top: Forever 21, Shorts: Thrifted, Shoes: Converse

I was trying to go for the sporty look and I think I semi-succeed lol. I'm digging the trend though because I love how people put their own chic twist into the outfit. I made my outfit pretty simple and comfortable. I definitely want to add more urban looks to my blog.

Anywho, I hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day weekend! (7 more days until my birthday!)

VVV CURRENTLY STUCK ON REPEAT VVV

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube


2 comments:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!