Wednesday, August 28, 2013

SHOE CULT WISHLIST #1

So, I'm totally in love with Nasty's Gal Shoe Cult collection! The use of vinyl, polka dots, and endless of cutout shoes are stealing my heart! I love how they're not so pricey either! I definitely need to learn how to walk in heels because giiirl, they're platforms need to be in my closet A$AP!  Well here's my top 4 faves! As you can see, I love a little bit of everything from their collection, lol.

SHOE CULT WISHLIST #1

SHOE CULT WISHLIST #1 by alexissplash featuring strappy sandals

1. Strut Cutout Chelsea Boots, $110

2. Hot Dot Chelsea Boots, $120

3. Minx Pump-Nude, $88

4. Amplify Platform Sandal, $88


Tell me what's your favorite from the collection! If you purchased any and have reviews on your blog, send me a link to check it out!


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube




4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for checking out my blog and following me! I just followed you back <3

    I feel like I've been living under a rock and I should start reading the homepage of nastygal because I've just purchased something a couple of days back and have never seen shoe cult. Definitely checking it out now!

    www.Hixvoltage.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 1st and the 3rd! I love their minimal shapes! (:

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. do cult spex booties run true to size or do they run small?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!