Thursday, July 4, 2013

HAPPY MURRICA DAY!

Happy Independence Day kiddies! I hope everyone is enjoying their love one's company and eating tons of free food! As for me, I'm sitting down watching TV, eating pizza and watching  horrible television. I think someone should document how much pizza I eat in a year because I know I can't be anywhere near healthy.





Hat: Windsor, Necklace: Forever 21, Crop Top: Forever 21, Shorts: Old Navy, Ralph Lauren Shirt: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Shoes: Forever 21


Here's my handy dandy Ralph Lauren flannel I can't live without! I know the post below, I'm wearing this, but I swear it is one of my favorite piece that is totally worth wearing two posts in a row!

 Also, I went on a mini shopping trip with my friend Crystal and bought this LOVE Crop Top for $10.98. It's my first crop and I'm totally in love with it. It's clean cut and totally in yo face! I definitely need more crop tops in my life!

Oh yeah, do you like my chola hoops that I got going on? lol :3


xx AlexisSplash

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

1 comment:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!