Saturday, July 6, 2013

EGAO + 10,000 VIEWS!

Great news Kiddies! My blog reached 10,000 views! I'm super excited and can't wait to see what comes in the future. Thank you for everyone who supported me! <3 Also, I totally spent my day organizing and washing my clothes so I can make more room in my closet, which isn't working at all by the way. -__-' 






Cardigan: Love Culture, Gold Link Necklace: Forever 21, Turtle Necklace: Gift, Bandeau: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Shorts: Savers, Sandals: Savers


So I bought this super cute black and white oversize top/cardigan from Love Culture the other day and I love it! I love the gradient look it has and the fact that it's super light weight. At first I wasn't sure how to put this look together, but luckily my boyfriend Egao was here to help! He suggested to wear my white high waist shorts and add brown accessories. He got +150 cool points for helping me style my look today, lol. 
<3 :3

This look is another casual look for just hanging out with friends or even to go run errands, which I did! Random thought: I need more crop tops in my life. It's summer! I have the NEEDS!


xx AlexisSplash

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

3 comments:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!