Sunday, June 30, 2013

SHOE STOPPER

Hey kiddies! It's been awhile since I did a wishlist, so I'm going to try and do one at the end of every month. I haven't window-shopped for months now since I've been saving up for my vacation. I was looking through different clothing websites and found some bitchin' shoes (yeah, I said bitchin'!)  I hope you guys enjoy it! xx

Nike Roshe Run Premium Liberty ID (Capel), $130

Topshop Matiko Platform Shoes, $290

Nasty Gal Coltrane Cutout Boot, $185

River Island Black Block Heel Gladiator Sandals, $110

Topshop Village Woven Ballet Pumps, $36

Solestruck Jeffrey Campbell Lovich, $299.95

Zara Flat Sandals with Straps, $25.99

Zara Leather Covered Platform Sandal, $59.99


xx AlexisSplash





2 comments:

  1. love them! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I've just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out: http://choosfashion.blogspot.com/
    Follow for a follow? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!