Saturday, June 29, 2013

GRUNGE AND FUN

Let the red, whites, and blue looks commence! I know we're all excited and looking forward for the magical fireworks that light up the sky, but I'm also looking forward for this year take on their 7/4 look! I think I'm going to spot tons of whites, sequins, and grunge-y American flag prints! What are you kiddies looking forward to this 4th of July?







Hat: Windsor Store, Bandeau: Foreign Exchange, Ralph Lauren Plaid Shirt: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Old Navy Shorts: Hand-Me-Down, White Converse: Nordstrom 



So I plan to do a mini lookbook for the next few days before 7/4 to give you kiddies inspiration on different looks you can rock! I hope you guys will enjoy it!

This is my first look that's super comfortable! This look is for the kids that like to just hangout at the park all day until the firework show comes on and then on to the party! This Ralph Lauren plaid shirt gives this look a super edgy look, not to mention my American Flag Bandeau I got from Foreign Exchange totally gives it an edge! I'm super excited to see fireworks next this week! 


xx AlexisSplash

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. love this! super cute :)

    notanotherjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting my blog. Following you now! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!