Monday, May 6, 2013

LITTLE CHINA GURL

Hey guys! So I got inspired from my latest outfit "MISS KIMONO" so I thought I should inspired others and check out different ways to wear an inspired kimono outfit.

LITTLE CHINA GURL



  *NOTE: I'm going to shortening this segment name because it's waaaay too long to spell. So I introduce you IFU!* So here's the latest:

INSPIRATION FOR THE UNINSPIRED (IFU): KIMONOS

SLIM FROM ALLTHINGSSLIM WEARING NASTY GAL

WHITNEY FROM READYTWOWEAR WEARS VINTAGE

SHEL OF STYLE CHIQ WEARS PRIMARK


xx AlexisSplash

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS TREND? I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE this inspiration First pic is the best! X Soraya www.lovesoyl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you loved it! Be back to check out more soon!

      xx AlexisSplash

      Delete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!