Wednesday, May 8, 2013

SMASHING PUNKS









Hat: Windsor
Smashing Pumpkin Shirt: Hot Topic
Sandals: Savers Thrift Store
Jewelry: Burlingtons
Purse: Target

Hey babez! I'm back from being lazy. I was totally pooped yesterday and just layed in bed and ate food. I guess you can say I had a "me" day for once, but I'm back on schedule! I plan to go to Michaels today and get artsy for tomorrows post! <3

I wasn't sure how the weather was going to be today so I dressed pretty safe today. I wanted somewhat of a simple look today so I wore my Smashing Pumpkins shirt that I haven't worn in awhile. Then I bought some jeans from Rocket a couple of days ago since the cold weather has not gone away like it should. IT'S SPRING! My look was TOO simple for my liking so I added my favorite Ralph Lauren button up shirt and tied it around my waist to make it look like a maxi type skirt (FAIL.)

Oh yeah, I got a hair cut finally! I think I want to cut it shorter though lol. Have a great day!


xx AlexisSplash

DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE BAND TEE YOU LOVE TO WEAR?


2 comments:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!