Monday, April 1, 2013

PEASANT


Hat/Dress: Savers Thrift Store, Socks: Windsor Store, Platforms: Lulus







I have to make this post really quick because I have work in a hour. It sucks that I have to wear uniforms there or else I'll out-dazzle everyone lol. I start my second job at Rocket Clothing Exchange on Wednesday. I'm super excited and can't wait to work there!

Any way, this look is pretty simple. Simple dress. Simple jewelry. Simple socks. OHMYGAWD GOLD PLATFORMS. I really wanted to wear something that will make my platforms pop because it's kind of difficult to wear these sometimes. When I wear my thigh highs, it reminds me of THE RIVER WOLF. Please check out her blog if you can. She has such an amazing style! And she knows how to rock JCs like she was born walking in them! <3

Well, have a great Monday everyone! <3333


-AlexisSplash

DO YOU HAVE A PAIR OF SHOES, BUT JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO STYLE THEM????




4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with this look. It's crazy how it's so simple but insanely stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your shoes at the moment and your look gorgeous either way! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia! They're quite a challenge to style them up, but I love them so much! <33

      Delete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!