Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Eastside, I mean Easter!

Fedora/Acid Wash Button Up:Windsor Store, Stripe Leggings: eBay, Floral Doc Martens: Gift








I've been super tired today, but like I promise you loves I would post more often. I actually had no idea what to wear today, but I'm SO over pastels now. It's like a "hit-it and quit-it" kind of thing. I am now on to the next one. So I just put together a quick outfit. I have no idea where I was going with this, but I am here. (Sings that stupid Drake song.) I have no idea what Amanda Bynes sees in him anyway.

Any who, my Easter consist of working, watching Samurai Jack, and eating leftover Macaroni and cheese with Turkey. It shall continue this way until tomorrow.

This week is going to be super busy for me. I learned today that I really need to learn how to drive. OR KANSAS CAN TAX PEOPLE MORE SO US TRAVELERS CAN HAVE SOME TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION.

HAPPY EASTER!


-AlexisSplash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!