Friday, April 5, 2013

COLD HEART

Bowler Hat: Windsor Store, Chunky Gold Necklace: Forever 21, White Tank: Savers Thrift Store, Forever 21 Cardigan: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Shorts: Gift, Reeboks: MISSKL







I have awesome news! I got a new job at a clothing store called Rocket Clothing Exchange! I'm super excited to work there! It's going on my second day today and I can't wait to start getting more hours there. My first day outfit wasn't all that great so I decided not to post anything about it. They have such cute clothes that I wouldn't be surprised if I went broke from buying it all lol.

I've been  in such a simple mood lately that I've been wearing plain shirts these past few days. Nothing to loud or eye-catching. It's just simple ol' me here. 

Have a great weekend!


-AlexisSplash

What store would you love to work at?


5 comments:

  1. Waaaa, I'm in love with your style! You're so cool, dear! Nice blog! :D

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job.
    Cute sweater! Plus simple is always cool too.
    And I've always wanted to work at Urban Outfitters. :D

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alicia! <3
      I think that's one of the best clothing stores to work at! Urban Outfitters has just about everything that anyone could ever need lol. Well besides food!

      xx AlexisSplash

      Delete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!