Monday, April 15, 2013

SPORT ME THE F- OUT

Hat: RIPNDIP, Necklace: Burlingtons, Forever 21 Skirt/Sheer Striped Sweater: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Reeboks: Savers Thrift Store









Hey kitties! I apologize for my unbearable absence  I've been so busy this past week that I've been too tired to update anything! I've been working two different jobs and my older brother Victor is in town from Las Vegas, so I've just been hanging out with him. But I promise, these next few days will be awesome sauce!

Victor got this awesome RIPNDIP 5-panel hat from winning a Skateboarding competition and I'm totally in love with it! It's perfect for the tropical outbreak trend that's currently happening. I did a bit more windowshopping and found some awesome stuff. I'll post some of my favorites in my next blog post!

I also bought this amazing sheer striped sweater! It's super cute and gives an edge to my sporty spice look. I know the longer I work there, the more clothes I will have, meaning the less room in my closet. Maybe I should buy a clothes rack? Hmmmm?

Do you ever "borrow" your family/friends clothes for a long period of time?

(I KNOW I DO! LOL)


-AlexisSplash xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!