Friday, November 10, 2017

Yoneda Kasuko

   As I am currently typing this, I am on the episode 10, season 1 of the X-Files. I've been binge watching this show non-stop for the past couple of days. Any of you guys a fan or seen all 10 seasons? Give me a couple of months, and I'll get back to you when I finish the series lol. 

   Anyway, I'm excited because I will be attending the Tropicalia Festival tomorrow in Long Beach! Bane's World, King Krule, Goldlink, Sango, and Kali Uchis are some of the few that I'm excited to see live. Any of you guys going?! ♡

Yoneda Kasuko top: vintage
Trousers: American Apparel
Boots: Zara ( similar )
Fanny Pack: The Squad

   This outfit is obviously inspired by a modern day military look. The vintage top is by designer Yoneda Kasuko. I'm so obsessed with the crop style and extra long sleeves. I figured the best way to pair is with some classic American apparel high-waisted trousers and Zara booties. To accessorize, I have the classic chain going on and then The Squad leather fanny pack. Definitely one of my favorite outfit so far in the season. 





FACEBOOK
 | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVN' | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | SNAPCHAT: @ALEXISSPLASH

4 comments:

  1. Not really my kind of aesthetics, but you look perfect in it! This shirt is a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome white shirt.. Great styling..Love this post!
    Beauty and Fashion Freaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outift, you look gorgeous (:

    CM | XIII.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit and I love that cropped shirt!

    Samio
    http://www.samio.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!