Saturday, November 4, 2017

HEY, NOVEMBER

   Well, hello there to who ever is reading this. It is I, Alexis and I am still alive. It's been some time and with time that means there was plenty of changes. I don't even know where to start honestly. I'm currently reside in Los Angeles (still) and doing pretty well. I'm in my first apartment, got a new job, and still trying to figure out my life, lol. That's just a mini re-cap of what's happening with me, but there will definitely be more posting on this platform and of course my Instagram. ♡

Mock neck: H&M
Levi's shirt: Vintage
Levi's jeans: Vintage
Brighton Belt: Vintage
Boots: Zara ( similar )

   Believe it or not, this outfit was inspired by that good 'ol 90's photo of The Rock. Oh yeah, you know which one I'm talking about. Just in case you're not sure, take a look here, lol. Anywho, it's finally getting a little chilly here in LA which only means one thing, it's mock neck season - nothing pumpkin spice here on this blog. Anyway, you're going to be seeing a lot of Canadian tuxedo this season because, why not? 



FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVN' | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | SNAPCHAT: @ALEXISSPLASH

1 comment:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!