Tuesday, November 13, 2012

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Outfit of the Day! █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂


Transworld Beanie: $5 from Rocket Clothing Exchange, Tank Top: Hand-Me-Down, Pants: Hand-Me-Down, Steve Madden Heels: $10 from Rocket Clothing Exchange









So I woke up around 8am because I'm so used to waking up around that time (because of work) and started dreading my hair. It took about an hour, which isn't that bad at all. Anyway, I found some new treasure! I went to this store called Rocket Clothing Exchange and it's pretty much the same as Buffalo Exchange, but waaaaaaaay cheaper! I found the beanie for about $5 and my glorious new Steve Madden heels for $10! I googled the original price of the heels and they ran up to almost $150! So I'm pretty damn satisfied about my treasure and I haven't even taken the price tag off yet lol.

-AlexisSplash 

1 comment:

  1. I fell in love with your shoes,are lovely!
    love your dr.martends shoes,nice your hunter!
    what are think about my blog?Take a look https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pie-Hole/340193896063820 or here:http://s-thepiehole.blogspot.it/ and if you like it,follow it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!